Guidelines on how to effectively (re)write history:
1. If a member of TSA says something outrageous, it goes on the Quote Wall.
2. If a member of TSA says something stupid, it goes on the Quote Wall.
3. If a member of TSA says something that makes sense, it does NOT go on the Quote Wall.
4. Anything that comes out of the mouth of our laconic Baibhab goes on the Quote Wall.
5. We at TSA abhor fake news, which is why we insist that all reporting be accompanied by a small sacrifice, to symbolize dedication to the cause. After years of admiring Vikram's hair, we thought it appropriate to demand a few strands of hair on the part of a reporter every time the Quote Wall is updated. Any quote found to be fabricated will be swiftly dealt with by forging a cursed effigy and condemning it to soak in perpetuity in the LBS Hall mess sabjis.
6. All quotes must go through vetting by a senior so as to optimally portray a story behind the member whose quote it is. This is for the explicit purpose of dumbing down alumni in the eyes of future TSA members.